
Winstina over the last few days: A quick report~
Saturday Miss Beanhill hung out with her Daddy while he worked and played games. It seems that we did something on Saturday night but I have forgetten.
Sunday was full with Mass and then lunch out and then an errand to the grocery store. Miss Beanhill road in her sling the entire shopping trip and people's reactions were very amusing. Miss Beanhill had many inquiries such as . " Are you a baby?" She let me answer for her,....something she will undoubtedly cease to do later in life! ;) She also received many praises of cuteness by people who did, in fact, recognize that she was a baby.
She seemed to enjoy her car ride better on Sunday. She didn't cry as much and looked around more.
I almost forgot,....at Merry Mac's, the southern cooking restaurant we ate at on Sunday, she fell in love with chair andtable legs. She became so enamoured with them that she cooed at them. I must remember to line some chairs up and face her towards them here at home. Also, while at the restaurant we were approached by a very well meaning lady who wanted to help us with Miss Beanhill's 'gas' issues. She proceeded to advise me on how I should very firmly rub Miss Beanhill's body on each side to break up the bubbles. That's all fine but she felt too strongly about her 'message' and Miss Beanhill prefers not to be violently rubbed on her sides.
Sunday night late before going to sleep she hung out with Dad as he read in bed and she gave him HIS very own BIG smile. Sleep came happily:)
Today she slept good and long as she usually does in the afternoons and then she played with Mam and Daddy in her room, she cried for Grandpa over the phone, and then she rode around in her sling , facing forward for the first time, while am cleaned.
At this hour Miss Beanhill is sleeping in her moses basket on the living room table.
picture courtesy of Mary Alexander
3 Comments:
It's Wednesday my dear!
Yes, Aunt Hoody,I know,.....I was tooo tired to post last night....doing too much last two days. Will post today (early not late) with a picture of her yesterday before bed. :)I got out the kitty hat last night,..still too big,...but I tried it on,....very beany.....LOL!
Ohhh I can't wait to see the kitty hat once it fits!!! And what about the dress?? I can't remember what size it was for?? I hope I don't have to wait till she is like 2 years old for it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home